Mrs. Nejia Gharbi
General Director, Caisse des Dépôts et de Consignation Tunisia
CEO of Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations – CDC Tunisia
Chairman of the board of directors of “Société Tunisienne des Banques” STB 2015-2020 and of “Banque Nationale Agricole” BNA 2021-2023
Senior State Official, Nejia Gharbi holds a master’s degree in management from FSEG Tunis in 1987 and a higher graduate degree from ENA in 1991.
She has more than 30 years of experience and expertise in the field of control, management of public enterprises, financing and investing. She initiated as member of General Control of the public services in the prime minister, then a financial manager of a World Bank financed project, a state controller in Prime Minister than the executive secretary of Tunisair before being appointed representative of the office of the head of government and Executive Director of the Central Investor Support Unit.
In April 2018, she was selected as Deputy Manager at “la Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations” CDC. She was also designated CEO in September 2021
She has numerous international and local certifications from known organizations:
- – In PPP by APMG, under the aegis of the BM by the “Professional Certificate in PPP”.
- – In Bank Governance given by The London Institute of Banking and Finance, the Academy of Banks and Financing and IFID, in the field of bank governance.
- – In Good Governance by the Institute of Good Governance in Berlin.
- – In leadership given by The Tunisian Leadership Institute.
- – In Bank Governance by London Institute of Banking and Finance.
Nejia Gharbi is entitled as a Woman Manager of the Public Sector 2020, by the TFMA Prize, Co-organized by CONNECT and ALMA’S.